Ministry of Finance is pleased to announce that:
1. The following payments in foreign currencies were made for service of foreign debt in December 2012:
- principal – equivalent of EUR 237.8 m (PLN 973.0 m ),
- interest – equivalent of EUR 42.6 m (PLN 174.5 m).
2. As of the end of December 2012 total foreign currency funds that Minister of Finance had at disposal were equivalent of EUR 7,327.6 m (PLN 29,956.5 m).
3. In November and December 2012 zero-coupon US Treasury Bonds with the notional amount of USD 297.0 m were sold on the financial market. The bonds were deposited on the MF's account in Federal Reserve Bank of New York as a collateral for the Brady Bonds repayment and released after the early redemption of Brady Bonds in October 2012.